Monday, November 19, 2018

Debate over the intensity of training.



So on my lunch break I peruse through YouTube and other articles online. Today I came across a 20 min video from the Joe Rogan (actor/comedian/Fear Factor host/UFC commentator) podcast that argues how training more often at 75% is greater than training at 110% just a few days a week. Consistency over intensity.
Please note that this is an unedited video and certain four letter words do pop up.

The gentleman in the video explaining this theory (Firas Zahabi) makes some really good points. And I urge you to listen to this quick video on your next drive. Gives some really good examples of why training at 75% is better long term for your mental state, joints, and keeping interested in your workout activities. 

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debate over the intensity of training.

So on my lunch break I peruse through YouTube and other articles online. Today I came across a 20 min video from the Joe Rogan (actor/com...